Monday, June 11, 2018

New Area, hint it's close to Paraguay...

 Almost caught up with posts, this one was from June 5, 2018...

So, are ya ready to find out my new area? I am in Clorinda III. It is one of the best areas in the mission! They baptize a lot here, so, to be honest, the worst thing here is the pension. It is a really cool pension, but it is sooooooooo gross. The floor, you cant even see the tile because it is caked with so much dirt. The whole pension smells like raw sewage and the shower is broken, so more cold showers! I have never seen a worse pension. It just isn`t healthy, I am going to clean the crap out of it!


So, my new companion is Elder Adonis Velasquez. He is from Chile. He is a really nice dude. He is really chill and quiet. We are going to have a good time. It is his last transfer here, so the next transfer I will have someone else new. I am a district leader again so I had to teach this morning. My zone is so awesome! Clorinda is right on the other side of Asuncion Paraguay. There are a lot of cheap things to buy from Paraguay. I have to be fast with my emails today. I am glad that there are prayers coming my way. I can feel them! I am happy and I am so ready to go out and teach. I am a little nervous but it is great! We have member lunches every day here so that is awesome.

When I spoke in church in Esquina I spoke about Christ-like attributes and charity. The journey was long in getting here. I am excited to have members go to Paraguay to bring things back for me. I also can`t wait for the World Cup, its a big thing down here in Argentina!

Oh, I forgot to tell you but last week, Angelo the kid I taught in Resistencia got baptized, so that is good news! I told Elder Harris to baptize him when I left and they finished the last lesson with him and baptized him. I am counting that one!

So anyway I am doing well. I am going to send lots of pics, sorry for short email the keyboard sucks in this place. So we found this cool place in Esquina, I will send pics I also found timberland boots in the pension that were all muddy and I cleaned them up to use them, they are sweet!  

Before we left Esquina we had four investigators come to church last Sunday, they are almost ready to be baptized. The multizona was great. It helped me out so much. I saw elder Hopkins there and a few others

I am excited to see the whole city of Clorinda. Paraguay is right across the river. It is a huge city on the other side. It is the capital of Paraguay.
I cant wait to get to know all of Clorinda.  
I love you and miss you all,

Chau,
Elder Nate Pendleton

Some pictures of me saying goodbye to the Amaro family, Esquina is really a beautiful place...

My zone in Esquina...











Video of a cool tree we saw out tracting...






Looking for investigators!!!


A video of my travels up to Clorinda on a rainy day...

This photo was taken from the internet of the Multizone...

No comments:

Post a Comment