Sunday, December 23, 2018

Our Christmas party, getting ready to pack, hopefully some baptisms before I leave...


December 17, 2018

Hey Everyone,

Things are still great here and we should have two baptisms this week!
 E.`s mom and E.s sister will be baptized this week
E. Received a calling in the branch yesterday. I am almost ready to come home, just baptisms and packing! I am super excited to be back home, too, just 2 weeks left. I can`t believe I made it! I am so happy that we have lots of parties here that we are going to, to make these last two weeks less agonizing. The time is going by slowly. Haha. That is awesome that you went to Monte`s work to see what the new MACU building is like. It is too bad that you had to buy a new water heater for the house this week.

Yeah, this week, on Thursday is the Christmas party for the elders in our area! I got to see all of those lights that were in that video that you found mom, last year in Formosa.

Yeah, we will see who Elder Smith`s new companion is. He is doing great! Our investigators are good and we will definitely have some baptisms before I leave! I wanted to ask if I have a pair of running shoes back home. If I do I might leave the ones I have here with someone who needs them. Also, my allergies are kicking in this week, and it has also been 106 degrees, I can`t wait for the cold there in Utah!  I am dying, Haha. Don`t worry I am really glad that you are not sending anything for Christmas because that would just be a pain to try and pack it all when I will be home just a week later. I just want to see you all again. I don`t need a package. You will be my present! I am ready for my squeeze! I am so glad for all the support you have given me throughout the mission. I am so thankful for all you do for me.  I am sooo frickin excited to see you all! Ahahghagahaghahihfiuhi. wooooooooo! I can`t wait to see you!

Anyway, I love you all!
Chau,

Elder Nate Pendleton

My District...



     





Elder Harris, Elder Pratt, Me and Elder Ashby...



  


No comments:

Post a Comment