Sunday, December 9, 2018

E.'s baptism, lost luggage and "Hooning" around town with Elder Ashby...


December 3, 2018

I am definitely ready to get the stuffing hugged out of me mom, Haha. I can`t wait!!!

So, this Sunday we had just 1 come to church, but it was E.`s mom, so she could be our next baptism! So yeah, we baptized him this week! Woooo! Hopefully his mom will be next, so now he is a member!

So yeah, I am just teaching the people here and if they want to get baptized they can. I am relaxed and having success! We had another investigator say that she got the answer she was looking for this week and she wants to get baptized too! She already came to church once, so we are hoping for two more baptisms before I go home!

So yeah, I did lose my suitcase with my clothes in it at the Leadership Conference, but I got it back, thankfully! I left it in the remis (taxi) along with Elder Pratt. He lost his stuff too, but we were able to get it back, but it made it so we had to stay an extra day in Resistencia. So yeah, when we went out to go look for my suitcase it started to rain like crazy and it flooded the streets and it felt like we were in a boat and not a truck. It was fun goin around Hooning with Elder Ashby in the truck. I ended up wearing his clothes at the leadership conference because mine were in the lost suitcase, Haha. I also got to see Elder Afane at the conference too, so that was fun. I got to stay in my old pension in Resistencia! It was fun!

Elder Pratt and I talked the whole way riding back up to Clorinda. We were in Formosa for our P-day and it was so, so hot there, I was just sweating like crazy! It has been hot here but it has cooled off a little, luckily, so it isn`t so bad today.

I am glad you got my flight plans, I don`t have them yet, but I am sure I will get them soon. I am getting trunky too, mom, but don`t worry, I am still baptizing people ; ).  I gotta try and go out and serve some people before I go home.    

I am going to be so lost with so many things that I can choose to do when I get home, I wont know what the first thing to do will be, Haha! Ill probably have to find a job, Haha. I will just take it as it comes.  Anyway, I am so ready for your hug! I just got 4 more weeks here. I love you all sooo much. See you soon! 

Chau,
Love,
Elder Nate Pendleton

E.'s Baptism...

Being silly...

E.'s family...



The dust that somehow gets into our pension, the area we are serving in is really dusty!

 The "Black Witch Moth" local folklore says that if it pees on you your skin will die in the area that it hits and then maggots will crawl out of the wound, gross...

Playing guitar at C.'s house...


Elder Smith, C. and I...


   






No comments:

Post a Comment