Saturday, November 3, 2018

Lots of potential, splits in Riacho Negro...


October 29, 2018

So the work is good. We have a lot of people with a lot of potential. Tons of people have accepted baptism. Things are good with the investigators, but the main problem is that they don`t come to church, we do have a lot of people with potential though. E.s sister is awesome and she should progress a lot. The district president was the one who confirmed E after her baptism.
Elder smith is doing well, his Spanish is better and he does his best to teach as much as he can. We have the Multizona tomorrow, so that will be fun.

So, Elder Pedernera went to serve in the Corrientes Capital. We have serving  here in Clorinda,: Elder Hopkins, Donoso, Marù, Woodruff, Butler, Smith, and Elder Bareiro. I think that transfers this time will be like the 18th of this month or something like that, I m not sure if I will end up staying here in Clorinda or not, I have been here for a long while. It would be nice to have a change, though.

It would have been really cool to get to go see the prophet speak in Ausuncion, Paraguay when he visited South America! I can`t believe he was so close, just right across the border from were I am serving. I am glad dad`s talk went well on Sunday and that you got to go to that family party at
Kims.

So, experiences I had this week; we are starting to teach an English class now to little kids to try and get more investigators, it is stressful but we will see how it goes. The kids are really funny, though. The coolest thing I did this week was that I went to a place called Riacho Negro its like 20 minutes outside of Clorinda. I was on splits with Elder Hopkins and we went out and worked there, it was really fun but the best part is that the only way to get back to Clorinda is to hitchhike (just like dad had to do in Venezuela when he was on his mission) so we stuck out our thumbs and this lady who`s husband is a member of the church picked us up and took us back in to Clorinda. It was a super fun experience. I will send pictures of it. Don`t worry the Zone leaders have permission to do all that, and work out there Haha.  

Well, love and miss you all,
Chau,

Elder Nate Pendleton

Elder Hopkins and I, on our way back from Riacho Negro...




No comments:

Post a Comment