Saturday, November 3, 2018

A baptism, Mother's Day here in Argentina and my friend Coleton's homecoming...


October 22, 2018

All the water dried out and things now are hot and humid. E. was baptized! It went really well, the baptism was great! Thanks for praying for her. Saturday, she was able to get baptized and her sisters are also interested in getting baptized too! They gave us dinner that night after the baptism. They are really nice and so things are really looking up! I was soooo happy for her! She said to us that she is really happy now! She came to an activity we had here in the branch for Mother`s Day, which was celebrated Friday here in Argentina. We ate good food and she had fun and liked it a lot. She is probably the best baptism I have had in the mission. We took some funny pictures at her baptism. The water was super cold because the water heater had broken in the church house, so she was like no I can`t do it and I was like dont worry, you can do it! Everything went well! Elder smith doing great and is working hard, he is a good missionary.

So, my mom asked me what my favorite and most unusual things that Ive eaten on my mission so far were. My favorite thing was some empanadas from a place called Box and the weirdest thing is probably, cow utter, and  the worst tasting thing was pig face, Haha. The lady with the fiat is doing well. It will be slower progress with her. She is learning why she needs God in her life.

This week was good, we worked hard and the baptism was good. To be honest, nothing else exciting happened, just a typical week. I am doing my best to just keep working hard. I can count the weeks I have left on my mission on my hands now! 10 weeks left! Cant wait to see all of you but I will miss Argentina. Im glad that you got to go to Coletons homecoming and see all of my friends and their parents, I am glad that you are also friends with them also. I bet that was fun driving Rylans Jeep!

 Anyway, I love you and miss you all.

Chau!  

Elder Nate Pendleton

 E.'s baptism... some silly pictures...



    


No comments:

Post a Comment