Monday, April 30, 2018

Listening to the Spirit...

Hey Everyone,

            This week has been good. The new guy I’m training is Elder Austin Harris he is from Denver, Colorado. He had his own landscaping company before the mission so he already knows a ton about finances. He is doing a great job! I am still in the same pension and will be until I’m transferred out to the field. I will send a picture that we took while we were out working in the area. I am glad you got the debit card sent off fine also thank you for sending that package! I can´t wait to get it! That is too bad that the Trailblazer is having problems, but I am glad that my car is still running well!  I can´t wait to see it again! 

            G. , I am not sure how things are with him, but we are still trying to help him to get baptized. So, something that happened, that was cool this week while we were out tracting was that we went down this little passageway and contacted a house, this old Evangelical lady came out of her house and she said she wasn´t interested in our message at all. She pointed across the street to a beat-up house that had big words on it. It apparently, was a church. She said that we wouldn´t find anyone in that passage that was interested in our message because they were all evangelicals there. So we started to leave the passage. We got to the main street and I just stopped in my tracks and I just had this feeling like, no that lady isn´t right. There is someone in there that will listen. I looked back and I pointed at the house at the end of the passageway and I said to my companion that is the house, I feel like there is someone who will listen there, so we walked back into the passageway. We walked up to the house and a 16-year-old kid came out and he was actually pretty interested so he sat with us and we had a lesson. It was really cool to feel the spirit and act upon it! We have another lesson planned with him for tomorrow! 

            Well, anyway I don´t really know what else to say other than everything is going well and I can´t wait to get back out in campo!  I love and miss you all!!!!!

Chau!

Elder Nate Pendleton

P.S. Here are some photos from this week...

My New Companion Elder Austin Harris and I...


A taco party we had...


Don´t worry, I didn´t even get close to this horse in this picture. I know it would have kicked me from here to West Jordan if I snuck up on it for real, Hahaha!


Me out tracting...

Garbage burning day...


No comments:

Post a Comment