Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas, Birthday and New Year's...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was fun to talk to you on Christmas! The call goes way too fast, though. The Christmas experience was good here and I will never forget it! Elder Afane is a great companion. I don´t know the exact address of our pension yet, but I will write and tell you what it is when I get it. I will try and get some pictures of it too.

Things are going like they always have been in the office, busy, but slowly we are getting things done. The office is a never-ending job. You just do enough to get to the next day. There is never just not any work. Sorry, this isn´t a very exciting email. Since we did our Skype call we had a Consejo de líderes (council of the leaders) in the mission, and I was sooo busy! I also, this week have never had to deal with so much money in my entire life! I miss going out and sharing the gospel, we are going to go out and do missionary work in January, though, if it kills me!

The Asado Elder Slade cooked for us on Christmas Day was good! We are going to do another one to celebrate the coming of the New Year!

I am glad Cole got his mission call! He will do great in California!! I will pray for him. I will keep doing my best to keep you all filled in. It is so hard to tell you about everything here in the short time I have to write!
For my birthday on P-day we ate at Burger King and I bought a cool sign in a store.

 Mom, Dad, thanks for all that you do for me and for all the advice.
 I love you and miss you. You are the best parents ever like I always say, and your examples are amazing! 


 I love you all! Chau!

Love,
Elder Nate Pendleton

Christmas Dinner at President's House!


Overlooking Resistencia on top of our apartment building...


Not a great picture of us because it's taken at night and we all have red-eyes, but you can still see us having fun!


The little cactus of mine that I named Espinosa...

Have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment