Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Transfers, New companion, and Elder Ashby's new assignment...



July 17, 2018                                             Still trying to catch up  ; )                                                         

So, my new companion is Elder Rene Perez Ibarra. He came to Argentina in my group when I first arrived in the country. He is from Santa Cruz Bolivia.   He is 26 years old and he is a super cool guy and he is pretty funny. He is a good dude and he seems to be pretty obedient so that is good. He liked to do graphic design and photography before the mission, so that is also cool because we have that in common. I get along with him well. I went to Formosa Capital to wait for him this week. I wont be training any new missionaries because only four new people came to the mission this transfer. Next transfer, there will be a ton of missionaries that will be coming in new.

Rio Negro is a good area but I don`t really like Resistencia the city. I like Formosa Capital the best out of all the cities that Ive served in. I am
beginning to see some of the good that I have done here in the mission even if the people that I taught were not baptized while I was serving there in their areas. I am doing the best I can.  So, Elder Triana is from Colombia.

So Clorinda city is bigger that Curuzu Cautia and there is a lot more mud here than there is there. There is a lot of trade that goes on here. It is a nice city. The members here are awesome and there are like 90 people in church on Sundays, so I don`t have to prepare much of anything for meetings usually.

My (son), Elder Ashby was made the new Assistant to President of the mission. He is an amazing missionary! I am really happy for him.

I am glad that you take the time to fast for me, mom, I really need it. The mission can get rough sometimes. It is a hard experience but it is also so worth it. I am so glad that you all support me so much. You are the best fans I could ever ask for. I have the best parents in the world. I want you to know I will always be an active member of the church because I want to be with you guys forever. God guides me where I need to go, nothing will change my mind of that. I will always strive to be the best son and the most obedient person to you and to God that I can be.   

Love you and miss you all!
Chau,
Elder Nate Pendleton

Transfers, saying goodbye to Elder Valasquez...

Saying goodbye to Elder Wadsworth, a good friend who is leaving to go home after serving his full 2 year mission...


 Another cool mural...


No comments:

Post a Comment